Bushido II Trail Running Shoe
The winner of the coveted Editor's Choice award from Trail Runner magazine for 2019, the La Sportiva Bushido II Trail Running Shoe is designed for serious runners taking on technical terrain in the mountains. This newest iteration aligns with the mentality of — improve it, but don't mess with what makes it so loved. With the Bushido II you can expect the same low-volume performance fit, same snug fit, same low weight, same drop, and same outsole rubber and lug pattern. This outsole and aggressive lug pattern provide you with excellent traction across both wet and dry surfaces when you're running fast on steep mountain terrain.
Perhaps the most noticeable update to the Bushido this season is its midsole construction. La Sportiva added their proprietary LaSpEVA in an effort to create a more responsive and springier ride to keep you comfortable through longer distances. Additionally, the upper is updated to be more breathable while still retaining the same durability of its predecessor so you can confidently tackle rugged terrain through the mountains. Finally, in an effort to avoid pinching, the toe guard has been redesigned. Rubber extends over the toe box for bomber protection on those technical trails you tackle while the strip of synthetic material that used to reside on the perimeter of the toe box has been removed to avoid pressure points to keep you comfortable through the miles.
- Award-winning running shoe for technical performance on the trails
- Breathable mesh uppers withstand rigors of running rugged trails
- Padded, breathable, ergonomic tongue is gusseted for a stay-put fit
- Added proprietary LaSpEVA provides a springy and responsive ride
- STB technology on side of uppers gives snug fit for precise control
- Updated heel design provides locked-down fit for increased comfort
- Soles use dual-compound rubber for superb grip on dry or wet trails
- Outsole lugs wrap midsole for added stability on off-camber terrain
- Item #LSP00K1
- Q & A
Great hiking shoes
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I really like these the color is great, I’m in between sizes so went down instead of up and I am not sure that was a good choice. They have great traction. Only problem is they have dyed all my socks red from the inside...