Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Blizzard GTX Trail Running Shoe
The La Sportiva Blizzard GTX Trail Running Shoe was designed for those of us who don't shy away from the trail even when it's painted with a fresh coat of snow. Its high-traction outsole, waterproof construction, and built-in gaiter all help us thrive in tough terrain and even tougher conditions.
The GORE-TEX membrane offers best-in-class protection from frigid moisture when you're slogging through snow and slush, while a no-nonsense outsole ensures that you won't be slipping up on technical trails. Not only is this outsole equipped with deep lugs and a grippy rubber compound, but it also comes with integrated tungsten spikes that dig into ice, packed snow, and other slippery surfaces to ensure that you won't have to slow down when the going gets a bit tricky.
- Rugged trail-running shoe for snowy conditions and tough terrain
- GORE-TEX membrane delivers waterproof protection
- Grippy outsole features integrated metal spikes for traction on ice
- Stretchy ankle gaiter comfortably seals out snow and other debris
- Cushioned midsole offers soft support for long runs
- TPU toe cap protects your forefoot from hazards in the snow
- Item #LSP00MC
- Upper Material
- [face fabric] synthetic, [toe cap] TPU
- GORE-TEX Extended Comfort with GORE-Flex, nylon mesh
- lace, stretch gaiter
- injection-molded EVA
- Whiteout, Frixion AT 2.0 rubber, tungsten alloy hobnails
- Tempo 2 ERGO
- Support Type
- Heel / Forefoot Height
- 18 / 12mm
- Claimed Weight
- [single] 13.3oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- trail running
4 based on 3 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.