sale $77.00 - $140.00
Stability for the aggressive.
There are nice, easy, flat trails circling lakes that you could run for days on. The La Sportiva Women's Akyra Trail Running Shoe is not for those sorts of trails. Its Frixion sole's larger lugs grip off-trail—and even snowy sometimes—terrain with ease, and its Trail Rocker profile includes a springy 9mm drop to keep you speeding up steep trails like a gazelle. The origami-like upper sports breathable, cushy air mesh enveloped in a MicrolLite exoskeleton that enhances the shoe's supportive, secure fit. It also has Flex-Guard inserts to increase flexibility to the point you might feel like you were in road runners.
- Stable trail runner suitable for aggressive terrain
- Breathable air mesh upper wrapped in a supportive exoskeleton
- 9mm drop initiates a powerful toe-off for a boost of speed
- Shock absorbing midsole made of cushy, dual-layer EVA
- Trail Rocker sole includes an Impact Brake System for increased traction
- Item #LSP00DS
air mesh, TPU MicroLite Skeleton, Flex-Guard inserts
[heel] air mesh
Injection Shock Absorbing MEMlex EVA, LaSpEVA (2.4mm)
Frixion Trail Rocker 2 with Impact Brake System
Women's Tempo 2
Heel / Forefoot Height
25 / 16mm