Start Earning Rewards Now—
Select a size:
Akyra Trail Running Shoe
Sometimes the trail is flatter and softer than asphalt; most of the time, that's not the case at all. The Men's Akyra Trail Running Shoe handles more aggressive trails than most of La Sportiva's trail runners. Its Frixion sole's larger lugs grip off-trail conditions and even some snowy terrain better than the competition, and its Trail Rocker profile includes a springy 9mm drop to help you tackle steeper sections vigorously. The origami-like upper sports breathable, cushy air mesh enveloped in a MicroLite exoskeleton that enhances the shoe's supportive fit. It also has Flex-Guard inserts to increase flexibility to the point you might feel like you were in road runners.
- Stable trail runner suitable for aggressive terrain
- Breathable air mesh upper wrapped in a supportive exoskeleton
- 9mm drop initiates a powerful toe-off for a boost of speed
- Shock-absorbing midsole made of cushy, dual-layer EVA
- Trail Rocker sole includes an Impact Brake System for increased traction
- Item #LSP00DR
4.5 based on 4 ratings
Fits Slightly SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.