Rain or shine.
From running along ridges in the Wasatch to charging through mucky forests in the Cascades, La Sportiva's Men's Akyra GTX Trail Running Shoe has you covered. These trail kicks put up a good defense against rugged trails, with a tough TPU upper that protects your feet from rocks and scree, and the Gore-Tex lining is breathable and waterproof, ready to repel soggy Northwest downpours. The AirMesh Microlite upper lets moisture escape while you're working up a sweat, so you don't have to worry about swampy shoes on hot summer days.
The Akyra GTX also has a shock-absorbing EVA midsole, to keep your ride as smooth as possible when the trail is anything but. Rubber soles increase traction while you're scrambling along spicy ridges, and La Sportiva's Impact Break System uses lugs oriented in opposite slanting directions on the soles to increase braking power when you're hauling down the hill a little too fast and need to hit the brakes.
- A tough trail running shoe that can handle the elements
- Gore-Tex lining is waterproof and breathable
- TPU upper protects your feet from rocks and scree
- AirMesh upper lets moisture escape so your feet don't overheat
- Shock absorbing EVA midsole for a smooth ride
- FriXion Trail Rocker 2 soles give you solid traction
- Impact Break System increases braking power
- Item #LSP00DT