3 Days Only!
Select a size:
Why We Like The Ventura Jacket
Remember riding in the 90s? We do. And judging from the Ventura Jacket, L1 clearly does too. The styles then were either flashy or muted, and the Ventura is on team muted. Even better is that this awesome throw-back look comes with the tech we expect in a modern jacket. It uses a durable face fabric backed with a PU membrane and synthetic insulation to keep us pleasantly protected as we flash our style and slash up the snow.
- Tear it up in this track-inspired ski and board jacket
- PU membrane keeps air coming in while resisting water entry
- Critical seams sealed prevent water where it enters most
- Synthetic insulation is low bulk and stays warm while wet
- Hem and hood adjustment for tightening up the way you need
- Stretch gaiters with thumbholes stop snow from creeping in
- Five pockets mean there's plenty of room for trail snacks
- Item #LONI165
- [face fabric] 100% polyester, [membrane/laminate] 100% PU (2-layer), [gaiters] 80% nylon, 20% elastane
- sythetic (100% recycled polyester)
- critical seams sealed
- 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered chest, 1 internal goggle, 1 internal media
- Powder Skirt
- skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.