Not so different than your favorite skinny chinos, the L1 Thunder Pants tout a tailored fit and ensures you maintain a sense of unimpeded mobility thanks to their articulated knees and gusseted crotch. Their waterproof, breathable fabric keeps you pleasantly dry during urban handrail missions and park laps at the resort. Not to mention, the Thunder Pants feature boot gaiters that prevent deep snow from dampening your fun on the mountain. Additionally, you'll find zippered hand pockets for ample storage of small riding accessories and snacks, while an integrated key clip keeps your precious keys secure rather than immersed in a snow bank somewhere in the middle of the city.
- Urban-styled pants with protection for snowboarding
- Waterproof construction keeps precipitation out
- Mesh lining wicks away moisture
- Gusseted crotch assures unimpeded mobility
- Multiple pockets keep necessities close
- Internal boot gaiter protects footwear
- Slim fit maintains your sense of style
- Item #LON004F
- Q & A
I really love these pants. The fit is so good and the material and quality is super nice. I had to size up one from what the size chart recommended, but it was worth the wait!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: Large
- Height: 5'9"
- Weight: 160lbs
Got these pants for the start of the season and they are great! Plenty of pockets for the goods. They are also warm and kept me dry after spending a day in the woods.
I am a medium according to the size chart, but the large fit me better. They are pretty tight in the thighs.
L1 Thunder Pant
Calvary Stretch Twill
10K/10K Waterproofing / Breathability
Critically Seam Sealed Shell