Bring the thunder.
Not so different than your favorite skinny chinos, the L1 Men's Thunder Pants tout a tailored fit and ensures you maintain a sense of unimpeded mobility thanks to their articulated knees and gusseted crotch. Their waterproof, breathable fabric keeps you pleasantly dry during urban handrail missions and park laps at the resort. Not to mention, the Thunder Pants feature boot gaiters that prevent deep snow from dampening your fun on the mountain. Additionally, you'll find zippered hand pockets for ample storage of small riding accessories and snacks, while an integrated key clip keeps your precious keys secure rather than immersed in a snow bank somewhere in the middle of the city.
- A high-styling pant for snowboarding
- Waterproof construction keeps precipitation out
- Mesh lining wicks away moisture
- Gusseted crotch assures unimpeded mobility
- Multiple pockets keep necessities close
- Internal boot gaiter protects footwear
- Slim fit maintains your sense of style
- Item #LON003U
- Q & A
Slim and Functional
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: large
- Height: 6'0"
- Weight: 180lbs
Fits over your boots without looking like they are too flared out. Zippered pockets. 10k pant in an awesome stretch twill material. This pant is a brand within a brand and is still one of the most popular pants in the L1 line year after year.