Relax between laps.
- The perfect blend of elegance and sport
- Ribbed materials offers a sporty and detailed texture
- Over-the-shoulder straps fall into a plunging low back
- Keyhole sides with gold hardware offer sophisticated detail
- Item #LSS00E0
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: 4
- Height: 5'5"
- Weight: 120lbs
I bought this in both a 4 and a 6, and decided on the 4. I'm a street size small/2 in most things, but swimsuits always seem to have their own scale of measurement. I got the poppy hoping for a classic Baywatch red. Turns out...the poppy flower is orange, and this suit is definitely on the orange side of red, i.e. "light red," as an art major would put it. There are no adjustment options, so you just have to go with it. I'm 5'5" and there's quite a bit of tension across the torso, but I preferred the tight look across my chest, rather than the looser fit all around with the 6. It's definitely high cut on the thighs, and very cheeky on the tush. You can make that even more extreme by hiking it up...is this TMI? Anyways. I really like the suit. It's sexy and clearly well made. I wish they just went with red-red, but I still liked it enough to keep. Will update with a picture when I'm not pale af.