The Trekrs are built with flexible, durable fabric for taking on rough hikes, some that might even include the spontaneous bushwhacking. These pants convert from long pants to airy capri for when the trails are a little more forgiving.
- Flexible, durable hiking pants for long days on the trail
- Convertible between capris and full-length pants for versatility
- Cargo pockets securely shut to store valuables
- UPF 50 keeps harmful rays off your legs while you hike
- Contoured waistband offers flexibility and comfort
- Item #KUHZ22H
- Rekoil (57% polyester, 43% nylon)
- 30in, 32in, 24in
- Leg Opening
- 2 hand, 2 zippered thigh, 2 snap rear
- internal drawcord
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, bouldering, casual, hiking, sport climbing, trad climbing, ultralight backpacking
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
July 13, 2019
Super Soft, Comfy Fit
- True to size
I bought these as a gift. She says Kuhl has perfected the perfect fit. Rides exactly where she wants it with just the right fit around the hips. This fabric is super soft, but still ready for any outdoor activity. She really likes the color also. Probably her new favorite pants!
December 29, 2017
- True to size
I have other Kuhl pants in size 8 so ordered these in the same size. They fit perfect. I'm almost 5'6" and about 140lbs. The pants are lighter than my other Kuhl "cargo" pants and nice enough to wear to work. Stretchy material makes them so comfortable. I wear them instead of jeans ... they are just great. And if I get hot, I just cinch up the sides.