Off-Mountain Layers, Footwear & Accessories | Shop Now
Select a color:Raven
Select a size:
The Kuhl Men's Traverse Pant provides a versatile performance that keeps comfy whether it's an everyday event or you're hiking something fierce. Its superlight softshell fabric provides plenty of stretch and breathability to perform well on the trail, and Kuhl treated it with DWR to shrug off raindrops with ease. An articulated fit ensures freedom of movement, and adjustable cuffs keep the leg openings off your hiking shoes when you're traipsing over muddy terrain.
- Superlight softshell pant suitable for hiking or casual use
- Stretchy, breathable fabric treated with DWR for water-resistance
- Articulated fit ensures freedom of movement
- Adjustable cuffs stay secure over hiking shoes in muddy terrain
- Item #KUH00KK
- 92% nylon, 8% spandex, DWR treatment
- not sealed
- regular, articulated knees
- 30in, 32in, 34in
- Leg Opening
- 2 zippered hand, 2 zippered back, 1 zippered thigh, 1 stealth phone
- belt loops, button closure
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 0.8oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
5 based on 2 ratings
5 Stars - 2 reviews
4 Stars - 0 reviews
3 Stars - 0 reviews
2 Stars - 0 reviews
1 Stars - 0 reviews
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
Runs smallTrue to sizeRuns large
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.