Spyfire Down Vest
Just like stoking a fire, it's important to cultivate those core embers and maintain the production of body heat with a steady flow of insulation and fuel. So, keep that internal inferno ablaze with the Kuhl Men's Spyfire Down Vest and of course, some delightfully browned corned beef hash, over easy eggs, and a delicious cup of joe. The Spyfire Vest is built with the ultra-warm, yet incredibly lightweight, 800-fill down.
Crafted with reinforcing fabrics on the shoulders and armpit gussets as well as strategically placed thermal body mapping, this vest reduces bulk by utilizing thin baffles on the sides while the larger baffles on the front and back ensure optimal core warmth. The rugged, 20D nylon is coated with a durable water repellent treatment to keep pesky precipitation at bay. A precision, 3-D pattern offers a contoured, personalized fit that layers sweetly underneath a shell and works splendidly as a standalone piece on warmer days.
- Insulated vest for casual or technical wear
- Lofty goose down provides lightweight core warmth
- Water repellent treatment sheds light precipitation
- Reinforced shoulders prevent pack wear and tear
- 3D pattern leaves you free to move during active pursuits
- Regular fit can be worn alone or as a midlayer
- Item #KUH00I6
- Q & A
- Height: 6'1"
- Weight: 240lbs
I have been impressed with Khul and Find myself picking up alot more of their gear. Fits snug, great colors
The perfect under and outer vest
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
This vest is thin and lightweight enough to layer under a shell, yet warm enough to wear alone on cool to brisk days. No bulk, easy pack too...