New Styles, More Savings:
Select Style & Size:
Spyfire Hooded Down Parka - Women's
You're not one to escape the cold by cruising down to tropical beaches—you're a lot more likely to spend your winter hopping from ski town to ski town chasing powder, and since your ski jacket and pants might not be the best options for a night out, be sure to bring along the Kuhl Women's Spyfire Down Parka. This innovative parka features a nylon fabric with a DWR finish to ward off wind and snow, and a softshell yoke overlay for abrasion resistance when you're lugging around heavy ski bags. On the sides you've got subtle and stretchy knit panels for breathability and comfortable movement, as well as smaller baffles for a streamlined fit and lower bulk.
The front body of the jacket has larger baffles and a reinforced overlay for protection from wind and snow, and the whole jacket is insulated with 800-fill down to offer incredible warmth that's lightweight, low-profile, and environmentally friendly. Internal stretch cuffs and elastic binding at the hood seal out chilly gusts, and the long length offers ample coverage and added style points.
- Bring urban-friendly warmth on your next trip with this down parka
- Down insulation keeps you warm through the coldest winter weather
- Durable nylon overlay on the body offers added weather resistance
- Softshell-reinforced shoulders resist abrasion from skis and bags
- Knit panels on the side increase breathability and mobility
- Dual-sized baffles offer warmth up front and lower bulk on the sides
- Pockets on the front, sleeve and inner chest give you quick storage
- Item #KUH00GW