Up To 60% Off:
Select a size:
Why We Like The Spyfire Hooded Down Parka
If you're more likely to spend your winter hopping from ski town to ski town chasing powder, make sure to bring along the Kuhl Spyfire Down Parka for style and comfort when you head out to dinner. We love that this innovative parka features a nylon fabric with a DWR finish to ward off wind and snow, and a softshell yoke overlay for abrasion resistance when you're lugging around heavy ski bags.
On the sides you've got subtle and stretchy knit panels for breathability and comfortable movement, as well as smaller baffles for a streamlined fit and lower bulk.The whole jacket is insulated with 800-fill down to offer incredible warmth that's lightweight, low-profile, and environmentally friendly. Internal stretch cuffs and elastic binding at the hood seal out chilly gusts, and the long length offers ample coverage and added style points.
- Bring fashion-friendly warmth on your next trip with this down parka
- Down insulation keeps you warm through the coldest winter weather
- Durable nylon overlay on the body offers added weather resistance
- Softshell-reinforced shoulders resist abrasion from skis and bags
- Knit panels on the side increase breathability and mobility
- Dual-sized baffles offer warmth up front and lower bulk on the sides
- Pockets on the front, sleeve and inner chest give you quick storage
- Item #KUH00GW
4 based on 9 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.