Let your pants do the work for you.
No need to schlep the pack along to the crag when you're wearing the Kuhl Men's Silencr Kargo Pants. Crafted from a water-resistant, durable poly fabric, these trail-ready pants take on long days at the crag or exploring the foothills with tons of storage options for your maps, snacks, tools, phone, and wallet, while also shedding light precipitation and offering sun-protection of UPF 50+. Articulated knees and a gusseted crotch ensure you have a full range of motion as you work on new problems on the boulder, and an incredibly soft, chamois-lined waistband keeps the fit buttery-smooth and ultra-plush from start to finish.
- Storage-savvy hiking pants with equal parts comfort and toughness
- Poly fabric resists moisture and has UPF 50+ protection
- Regular fit and articulated knees keep your movement free
- Gusseted crotch further opens up the mobility
- Chamois-lined waistband delivers decadent comfort
- Hand, rear, and cargo pockets organize your smaller items
- Item #KUH00GG
ReFlex (62% new polyester, 38% polyester), DWR
2 hand, 2 back, 2 cargo, 1 welt drop-in
backpacking, bouldering, casual, hiking