Silencr Guide Pant
No one makes technical performance look casual quite like Kuhl does, and their Silencr Guide Pant is no exception. Made for travel on the trail in all seasons, this softshell pant will get you from trailhead to summit, then out to town afterwards. It's made with Reflex softshell fabric and designed with a four-way mechanical stretch to help you move on winding switchbacks and steep scrambles. Articulated knees and a gusseted crotch boost your mobility and all around comfort, and mesh side-vents let your heat escape when you really get cooking on the trail. Snap-cuff adjustment on the bottom ensures an ideal fit and keeps your sight lines clean when you're navigating technical terrain, while UPF 50 sun protection keeps your skin safe on those sunny winter days where it's easy to forget about UV rays. With quick-drying performance, weather-resistant protection, and all the mobile comfort you need, this pant will be a stable of your trail kit all year round.
- A softshell hiking pant with plenty of mobility and casual vibes
- Four-way stretch fabric ensures free-movement on any trail
- DWR coating keeps you dry in light rain and snow
- Gusseted crotch and articulated knees ensure natural mobility
- Snap-cuff adjustment provides an ideal fit around the boot
- Mesh-lined side vents release heat so you won't feel stuffy
- UPF 50 sun protection keeps you safe from harmful UV rays
- Nine different pockets give you all the storage you need
- Item #KUH00GF
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Xl
- Height: 5'8"
- Weight: 218lbs
Not quite a 5 only because I prefer convertibles. Extremely comfortable, no clinging/ binding/ nothing- perfect for my unusual âfigureâ beer gut fat guy. I would hav liked a zippered back pocket, but for the quality & value they are super!