Silencr Convertible Pant
- Convertible pant provides versatile coverage while camping
- Reflex softshell breathes, wicks moisture, and stretches for hiking
- DWR and UPF 50 provides rain-or-shine protection
- Zippered hem amplify the pant's convertibility
- Item #KUH00J0
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Size Bought: Xl
- Height: 5'8"
- Weight: 218lbs
They work great for me, wish I had them for my past journeys. Very comfortable, fit great, no binding, no clinging, great pockets- I also got the guide stealth that were non conv. And really like them as well. Good quality. For this active guy who has a beer gut, but does a lot of running & hiking - these were just the ticket and far superior to the other brands I’ve worn.
Not for a muscular build.
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: 35
- Height: 6'0"
- Weight: 215lbs
I like the material of these pants, but they just don't fit a muscular build. 33" waist. 45" hips. 27" thighs. Yes, the material stretches, but pants should not be tights. I ordered 35" waist and way too tight everywhere else. Pockets are too shallow. If you're skinny, they would make really good light pants.