Why We Like The Reflectr Long-Sleeve Shirt
It might seem weird at first, wearing a long sleeve in the sun, but we know the Reflectr Shirt from Kuhl is definitely helping us more than some measly short-sleeve. The special proprietary fabric of this sun-shielding button-up actively manages our body's heat while deflecting away UV rays so we can stay cool when it gets hot.
- Button-up built to keep you comfy in summer's warmer weather
- IceKuhl cooling tech uses 3D microfiber gives cooling effect
- Fabric also wicks moisture and dries quickly
- Mesh paneling at the sides and under the arms for ventilation
- Built-in sunglasses cleaner to keep your eye-gear clear
- Roll-up sleeves with button tabs to let more air in
- 50 UPF maximizes sun protection
- Item #KUHZ239
- 100% nylon
- 1 zippered chest
- UPF Rating
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
October 15, 2020
Fit is terrible with Kuhl long sleeves
- Size Bought
- 6` 1"
- 200 lbs
I have slightly longer than average arms. A large size fits well in the chest but is 1-2 inches too short in the sleeves. An XL has a good sleeve length but is extremely billowy. It seems Kuhl designs their long sleeve shirts for fat guys with short arms?
May 20, 2020
Good materials but the fit is off
- I returned this product before using it
- Runs small
- Size Bought
- 230 lbs
Way too small, order 2 sizes up. Had to return it.