A unique fleece for fall hikes and adventures.
Changing colors on your favorite hiking trail are a blessing and a curse — you'll encounter staggering scenes where once-boring scrub oak is transitioning into breathtaking tunnels of orange and pink that wrap up the trail — but on the down side, snow isn't far from coating the ground with a blanket of white and filling your foot holds with ice, and frigid bellowing winds that sneak through your layers. Embrace fall while it lasts in the Kuhl Kozet jacket, to keep you cozy when temperatures start to drop, and the chilly autumn wind penetrates your t-shirts. Made from a unique blend of wool, polyester, and nylon, the main body is plush and soft with a unique texture. Wool's natural properties wick sweat away to keep you dry, and paired with polyester and nylon it's durability is unsurpassed. Side panels made from a nylon-spandex blend offer you the room you need to stretch and unrestricted movement for a huge range of motion.
- Wrap yourself for cool winter hikes in this unique fleece
- Unique wool blend fleece offers a unique texture and warmth
- Nylon-spandex side panels stretch for huge range of motion
- Increased strength and comfort with flatlock stitching
- Store your essentials in zippered hand pockets
- Item #KUH00DD