When you've always dreamed of starting your own carpentry business, and that dream is becoming a reality, you need a shirt that's tough enough to hold up against days of long work and still look good—enter the Kuhl Men's Kompakt Shirt. Made with a cotton-blend fabric and coated with synthetic wax for water resistance, this shirt is both comfortable and durable. Kuhl's patented five-panel articulated sleeves provide freedom of movement so you won't feel restricted as you work. A snap-down front and generous cut make this shirt simple to wear on its own or layered over other shirts for style versatility.
- A work shirt with classic style
- Durable cotton-blend fabric
- Synthetic wax treatment for water resistance
- Articulated 5-panel sleeves for better range of motion
- Generously cut for easy layering
- Item #KUH009Q
- Q & A
The long sleeves are a little short...
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: Medium
- Height: 6'0"
- Weight: 175lbs
Shirt is great, but the sleeve lengths run a little short on the Medium. I wear a medium shirt, and this product fit fine everywhere except in the sleeves. I would hate to have to go up to Large just to get proper sleeve length.