Kafe Racer Jacket
Stay warm and stylish on cool fall days with the Kuhl Kafe Racer Jacket. This sleek everyday jacket is not only outfitted with light synthetic insulation to help fight the autumn chill, but also provides a clean look that rides the line between modern and classic style. It draws this timeless look in part from the durable Dynawax fabric, a rugged cotton blended fabric that's treated with both a PU coating and a synthetic wax to help shed light rain and snow. The fabric also breathes well when you find yourself in slightly warmer conditions, while the soft, tricot-lined hand pockets give you a cozy place to stash cold hands as you cruise around town in style.
- Durable and stylish jacket ideal for cool fall weather
- Cotton blend fabric is durable and abrasion resistant
- Synthetic insulation adds a touch of warmth for colder days
- Water-resistant treatment sheds lighter rain and snow
- Hand and chest pockets provide storage for everyday items
- Gusseted cuff zippers add visual intrigue and throwback style
- Item #KUH00N7
- Dynawax (62% cotton, 27% polyester, 11% nylon), PU coating, synthetic wax
- 60g nylon
- Center Back Length
- 2 zippered chest, 2 hand
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 7.3oz
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
December 24, 2019
Returned for poor fit
- Runs small
- Size Bought
- 5` 11"
- 190 lbs
If you have much upper body strength or plan to move around in a jacket, this one may not be for you. While the jacket is well made, the "modern fit" trend in clothing strikes again. An XL fits me for torso & sleeve length, but it simply too tight in the upper arms, and it's far too restrictive in the shoulders. Upsizing the jacket would result in too long of sleeves & torso, and I'm not sure even that would address the shoulder restriction. Simply adding a pleat to the rear of the jacket would allow for more range of motion in the shoulders, while still providing a good fit. Adding a little fabric to the upper sleeves would likewise improve the fit for many.