An invocation of Kuhl.
- Kuhl button-down brings functionality and style to camping trips
- IceKuhl fabric actively cools you down by wicking moisture
- Koncealer mesh panels enhance ventilated airflow
- Roll-up sleeves turn long-sleeve into short-sleeve
- Two chest pockets with hidden side zippers for access
- Built-in sunglasses chamois sewn inside bottom left placket
- Item #KUH00FT
- Q & A
Invoke Dosn't Fit
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: small or medium
- Height: 5'8"
- Weight: 155lbs
I enjoy many of Kuhl's products. But, they've let me down regarding long sleave hiking shirts. On the Invoke, tot only do the rubber buttons make this shirt frustratingly difficult to put on or take off, but also, the sleaves are way to tight (and I only have 13 inch biceps). I've heard that their other shirts are the same. I'll unfortunately be wearing a Columbia shirt on my Grand Canyon hike. Simply put, please design your products better!