You knew when you moved into your new place that you wanted to live right by the trailheads, so now that you do, you aim to go out hiking everyday. With Kuhl's Women's Inspiratr Straight Pant, take on the trails with comfortable style. The straight fit offers coziness through the thigh and then opens up to give your legs room while you walk. You won't have to worry about thee falling apart on you, either, since they're made with the toughest stitching Kuhl could find.
- Comfortable pants for taking the trails head-on
- Stretchy twill fabric offers full range of motion
- Secret cell pocket on side keeps phone out of the way but accesible
- Nylon stitching keeps pants in one piece even on rough days
- Internal draw cord offers personalized fit
- Item #KUH00DZ
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 8
- Height: 5'7"
- Weight: 155lbs
These pants can be a little tight around the waist but I find them to be the perfect length and have the right amount of stretch. They seem durable and wick away water well. I am impressed and these will be my new hiking/camping pants for sure.
Excellent dry pants!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
These are wonderful light weight pants! Very soft material. The best part is, if they get wet, they really wick away water! I’ve walked my dog in them while it was raining. They kept me dry! Such a relief!
Confident clothing that you can trust in the elements, for me, is essential!