Airy and fun.
For everything from backyard barbecues to rides down the local bike path, the Kuhl Women's Flora Tank Top keeps you feeling comfortable and looking cute. Its effortless style uses ruched stitching and lace panels to create a flattering fit that doesn't look like every other top in the neighborhood, and the cotton and silk blend is exquisitely comfortable against your skin. Air flows freely through the lightweight material, so you stay comfortable whether you're working the grill or cruising past the others to get to the viewpoint first.
- Tank top for getting involved in neighborhood fun
- Blend of cotton and silk is exquisitely soft
- Lace details add interest and airflow
- Ruched stitching for a flattering drape
- Item #KUH00AN
- Q & A
Light, cool, and versitale
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Height: 5'6"
- Weight: 135lbs
From my wife:
I needed a lightweight, cool top to wear to work, but I could also play golf or hike in. I wore it to play golf Saturday (paired with my Kuhl skort!!) in 90* weather and it was perfect! It fits true to size, didn’t show sweat, and kept me cooler than any dri-fit polo I could have worn.