Fight the storm.
Repel the elements and stay cozy in winter's worst with the Kuhl Firestorm Down Parka. A three-fabric, ultra-technical shell seals out rain, wind, sleet and snow, keeping you extra toasty inside. Tear-resistant 20D nylon stands up to tree branches and sharp ski edges, and the front, hood, and top of sleeves are overlaid with 2 layer wool blend that ups the warmth and weather resistance to the next level for unsurpassed warmth. You don't have to stress when your ski touring takes you to sub-zero destinations with the help of plush 800-fill goose down that is sewn into different sized baffles, larger baffles in the front, back, and sleeves provide warmth, and smaller baffles on the side reduce bulk for easy movement. The adjustable 5-panel hood offers superior warmth from a custom fit, and conveniently lies flat and out of the way when you aren't using it. Ample pocket space means you've got snack stashes, music, and the ever-essential wallet and keys safely stowed in sealed pockets that are water resistant, so no frying your phone in a downpour, or losing your keys in the backcountry like you did last year.
- Repel winters worst in this high tech down jacket
- 800-fill humanely sourced goose down keeps you warm
- Three-fabric constructed shell adds warmth and repels water
- 20D nylon prevents tears when your buddy bushwhacks you
- Water-resistant pockets keep your essentials dry
- Thoughtful baffle construction offers warmth and better movement
- Item #KUH00BX