When you're itching to get out on your cross-country skis despite the late hour, pull on the Kuhl Men's Firefly Hoodie and get outside. This lightweight jacket repels snow and rain when used as an outer layer, and a low-profile design makes it easy to layer under a shell on stormy days. Stretchy side panels move with you as you ski by the light of a headlamp. PrimaLoft Gold insulation backs these stretch panels for warmth that won't make you overheat. An adjustable hood protects your head from winter's chill, and zippered pockets keep essentials secure so you can relax and enjoy the starry sky.
- A lightweight performance jacket for cool to cold conditions
- Weather-resistant shell fabric for comfort and protection
- Stretch panels offer breathability and mobility
- PrimaLoft Gold insulation backs stretch panels for warmth
- Adjustable hood seals out poor weather
- Custom reflective ribbon at draft flap and inside pockets
- Articulated sleeves give increased mobility
- Item #KUH009L
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Large
- Height: 6'
- Weight: 195lbs
Great jacket! Great with the rain and keeps me nice and warm! Disappointed that it got damaged so quickly from my backpack rubbing on it. Still works great but you can see the mark.