A pant that shares your philosophical beliefs.
It's easy come, easy go with the Kuhl Men's Easy Rydr Pant. The aquasole finish resists light moisture from unexpected drizzles. Articulated knees and a gusseted crotch makes them a viable option for climbing or canyoneering trips, and the chamois-lined waistband keeps it comfortable against the skin. The side stealth phone pocket accommodates your cell, and when you're out of service, a bottle opener.
- Easy-fitting casual pants for everyday wear
- Side cell pocket keeps phone easily accessible
- Stretchy cotton offers movement where you want it
- Gusseted crotch provides freedom of movement and comfort
- Articulated knees follow body's natural shape and movement
- Klassik Fit is not too tight, not too loose
- Item #KUH00CS
- Q & A
not the same
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Size Bought: 28/30 or 30/30
- Height: 5'7"
- Weight: 150lbs
I have several pair of these pants. Mine have Easy Ryder stamped on the inside, they also have two button configuration for better fit. My question is why these only have one button? Also the ones I ordered from you don't fit the same or as well.
I am probably going to return knowing there is a better pair with the same model name and price yet fits better and feels better.
On my third pair!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 31x32
- Height: 6'0"
- Weight: 165lbs
These pants look great and are TOUGH. They've got a nice sturdy build about them but they also wear in nicely. I used to work a more physical job and they were great for protecting my lower half while also being constructed well enough to move freely in them.
Been a fan for years! Would definitely recommend!
Great pant for the adventure dad
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
- Height: 5'9"
- Weight: 142lbs
I bought these as a gift for my dad and he loves them. Kuhl makes a great relaxed fit for those energetic adventure people in your life! He is around 50 and this is by far his favorite pant and has it in every color.
Do they shrink?