Classic style meets modern performance with the Kuhl Disruptr Denim Pant. Made with a blend of cotton and spandex, these jeans give you the stretch and performance you need for long walks to work and getting sendy at the crag. A 360 degree stretch and a gusseted crotch provide a performance stretch that helps you nail tricky routes then stay comfortable when you're sitting back around the campfire. When you have to pack up the campsite for the long journey home, you've got a moisture wicking fabric keeping you cool when tough trails have you heating up. Front and rear pockets give you storage for maps and gear, while a stealth phone pocket helps you quickly call your ride from the trailhead.
- A sleek performance jean with plenty of mobility
- 360 degree stretch and gusseted crotch provide range of motion
- High performance denim cools and wicks away moisture
- Front and rear pockets give you quick storage for gear
- Special fit tapers from the knee down
- Item #KUH00GM
- Q & A
Not a fan of the button
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 33x32
- Height: 5'11"
- Weight: 196lbs
Everything about these pants is great except that it's almost possible to keep the front button, buttoned unless you size up. Sleek look and comfortable.