From the city to the crag.
Give your old stodgy jeans a run for their money with the Kuhl Men's Disruptr Denim Pant. Constructed with 360-degree stretch, the Disruptr provides unimpeded mobility and comfort, while the fabric cools and wicks away moisture, making this pant ideal for impromptu climbing sessions and stressful meetings alike. The articulated knees and Born Free gusseted crotch increase your range of motion, and the tapered fit and cinchable hem provide an adaptive feel.
- Denim that's ready to adventure at a moment's notice
- Stretch cotton fabric offers mobility and durability
- Fabric also cools skin and wicks away moisture
- Articulated knees and gusseted inseam
- Tapered fit and cinchable hem offer an adaptive feel
- Item #KUH00A5
- Q & A
Not a fan of the button
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 33x32
- Height: 5'11"
- Weight: 196lbs
Everything about these pants is great except that it's almost possible to keep the front button, buttoned unless you size up. Sleek look and comfortable.