Blend of comfort and performance.
Not your average, everyday flannel, the Kuhl Men's Dillingr Shirt is built specifically to handle some of the harder hitting days on trail. The Eluxur dull yarn microfiber fabric not only delivers soft, cozy comfort to combat chilly days, but also features moisture-wicking and quick-drying properties to ensure you stay dry during your outing. Multiple chest pockets easily stash your knife, wallet, or phone, and a sun-protection rating of UPF 30+ adds some extra defense against UV rays when you're in the great outdoors.
- Stretchy, high-performing flannel for outdoor adventures
- Microfiber fabric offers coziness and wicking performance
- Regular fit has room for a basic tee underneath
- Chest pockets stash smaller essentials
- Item #KUH009U
- Q & A
Nice, thin flannel
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: medium
- Height: 6'0"
- Weight: 165lbs
Love the material on this and I'm a huge fan of the brand. The colors are sharp and the fabric is super soft with just the right amount of stretch. Unfortunately anything with a "regular" fit is typically too bulky for my frame. A small is too small and a medium is too loose. If you're a skinny dude that likes a baggier fit this would be perfect. That's not really my style, though.