Charge up the trail, or browse the farmer's market — whatever satiates your craving for weekend adventure, the KUHL Cabo Shorts are up for the task. Offering a soft blend of cotton, linen, and polyester, these shorts supply just enough breathability, fast drying, and stretchy properties to be at home wherever your feet may take you. They are equipped with four deep pockets to keep all of your essentials close at hand on the run, with rib-knit detailing at the tops to boost style and comfort. The waist is also backed with rib knit that peeks just over the top, giving you a soft and cozy edge against your skin. To keep your waist locked in place KUHL equips the Cabo shorts with both an adjustable drawstring and belt loops, keeping things dialed when you're dashing up the trail — or after an ice cream truck.
- Soft and breathable shorts with quick-drying properties
- Cotton and linen provide unmatched soft feel
- Polyester boosts breathability and dries fast
- Attention to detail is easy to spot with rib-knit pockets
- Waist is backed with soft band for boosted comfort
- 6.5-inch inseam is versatile for hiking or browsing the farmer's market
- Item #KUH00F1
- [main body] 68% cotton, 26% polyester, 6% linen, [waistband] 91% polyester, 9% spandex
- 2 hand
- belt loops, internal drawcord
- Recommended Use
- casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
May 13, 2018
- Runs small
- Size Bought
- 5` 5"
- 117 lbs
I'm 5'5, 117lbs, short waisted, long legs, straight figure. These fit perfectly. You can roll them up for a shorter length. Very verstaille to wear around town or hiking..though pockets not so good to put stuff into. Think this one is more for straight figure vs curvy.
May 14, 2018
Awesome. Thanks so much for the sizing help, Cly!
June 1, 2019
Is this true to size? What is the rise (low, mid, high)?
Jennifer Y C.
June 11, 2019
Hey Jennifer, These shorts do run ever so slightly on the small side. They are more of a low-mid rise. Not super low but not a true mid rise.