Wherever the road takes you.
From hot and dusty trails to nights out with old friends, you're never quite sure where a good trip will lead you. Be ready for anything with the Kuhl Bandit Shirt. With a classed-up button down style and a soft performance fabric, this shirt is a must-have for the versatile traveler. Stretchy and breathable mesh in the underarm helps you stay cool in hotter weather and allows a comfortable stretch that you'll love whether you're scrambling up to scenic viewpoints or just wandering a new city. It doesn't matter if it's a map of downtown or a map of a National Park, it'll fit nicely in your buttoned chest pocket as you explore further.
- A performance button down that loves to travel
- Soft and stretchy performance fabric provides comfort and utility
- Underarm mesh gives you added stretch and breathability
- Chest pocket provides quick storage for trail mix and small gear
- Hidden button down collar classes it up while staying casual
- Item #KUH00IQ
- Q & A
Long-sleeve version of my favorite shirt
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: XXL
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 220lbs
I bought it in blue (short sleeve) and loved it so much that I bought another in carbon - and I also added this long-sleeve version of the same shirt. Stays wrinkle-free and always looks great with shorts or pants. My only complaint is that they don't make it in black too. (Kuhl sizes differently. I wear an XL in almost every other brand, but XXL in Kuhl.)