Anfib 9in Short
Calling all trekkers, climbers, and world-travelers: the Anfib 9in Short from Kuhl will be your one-stop short for all things adventure. Treated with DWR coating and made with Kuhl's KUHLKURVE fabric technology, these shorts allow you to trek beneath tropical waterfalls and dry in time for the shaved ice afterwards. Or if you prefer to climb the rock next to the waterfall, the generous stretch allows you to high-step and back-flag like a total pro. Not into climbing or chasing waterfalls? The Anfib offers enough breathability to trek quickly or slowly through moss-covered forests, on high-alpine scrambles, or while paddle-boarding at your favorite lake.
- Technical short for hiking, climbing in various environments
- Six pockets store valuables and help with organization
- Water-repellent finish wicks moisture and dries quickly
- 9in inseam long enough for full harness protection
- High back provides full-coverage for high-mobility days
- Item #KUH00FB
- Q & A
runs smaller than last year's model
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: 4
- Height: 5'6"
- Weight: 122lbs
LOVE these shorts; I have two pair from last year. Kuhl must have a new manufacturer because this year's run a lot smaller. I usually wear a 4 in Kuhl shorts but they were quite tight and I had to reorder a 6. I haven't gained a pound and my size 4's from last year still fit perfectly.