Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Men's Down Jackets we have in stock.View Similar Products
When Mother Nature gets moody.
Fall can be a temperamental season when it's at its worst. Bright sunny mornings giving way to flurries and looming grey afternoons that warn you that winter is just around the corner, and remind you that in the glow of morning sunshine you dismissed the idea of grabbing your jacket, because you didn't think you'd need the extra bulk. When fall is giving you it's ever moody weather changes, grab your Kuhl Alskar Down jacket for just the warmth you need. Made from a polyester-wool blend, this jacket has the warm and wicking properties of wool, with the durability and longevity of polyester, and odor fighting properties from natural fibers as well. The back is packed with 800-fill goose down to keep you toasty when the wind is coming up behind you, and a DWR treatment keeps water rolling off.
- Keep warm this fall with a versatile jacket
- Wool keeps you warm, wicks sweat, and fights odor
- DWR treatment repels the elements so you stay dry
- Down filled back repels water, wind, and insulates your core
- Microsuede collar keeps your face feeling snuggly soft
- 5-panel arm construction for better range of motion
- Item #KUH00C6