Select style & size:Select options
- Grid basket has multiple tie-down points for securing gear
- Two integrated skewer mounts allow bikes to be mounted alongside cargo
- Integrated cable lock keeps gear secure
- Wind visor doubles as a sticker board
- Weight capacity: 160lb total cargo, 50lb per bike
- Item #KUA000I
- Q & A
Awesome Travel Accessory
Before purchasing this rack I compared it to the Yakima and Thule racks. Things I considered: price, versatility, style, and reviews. The price is higher than the others, but also has a built in axle lock to load up bikes and has the attachments to put crossbars on top of the rack- so you could put your ski rack right on top of that instead of switching them out in the winter. The shape of this rack goes very nicely with the lines of our Subaru Crosstrek and the rugged black paint looks pretty bada$$. On our most recent road trip we noticed that the rack had shifted all the way to one side ( let's be honest, it could totally be due to my husbands driving) but it's something we'll have to trouble shoot. The crossbars we have it attached to are the Genuine Subaru E361SFJ100 Cross Bars.
Livin' like a Vagabond. Figuratively.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
The Vagabond might wander from place to place, but it always comes home! Fits to the car well and has plenty of room. Perhaps the only negative: it does have a noticeable effect on gas mileage.