Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Mountain Bike Dropper Seatposts we have in stock.View Similar Products
Drop grams, along with your seat.
Not only does the KS LEV Dropper Seatpost offer the reliably smooth travel that makes KS dropper posts some of the most popular on the market, but it also shaves precious grams with its titanium clamp bolts, carbon lower clamp, and carbon remote lever. Reducing weight even more, its PowerCordz cable is 75% lighter than the stainless steel line that's used on most dropper posts. The rest of the post is made of aluminum for durability.
As expected from a high-quality dropper, the LEV Dropper Seatpost uses hydraulic internals that remove play/excess movement from its design. However, most impressive is the stationary connection near the non-moving part of the post. This provides a better fit that's customizable to your frame without the cable bunching up or getting in your way, as there's no need for the excess cable to accommodate seat movement.
- The industry standard for externally-routed droppers
- Now available more diameters and travel options
- Hydraulically locked, reliable air-sprung cartridge
- Cable routing at the collar for zero cable interference
- Travel options suit everything from gravel to enduro bikes
- Item #KSS1WU3
- [post, collar, upper clamp, remote clamp] aluminum, [lower clamp, remote lever] carbon, [clamp bolts] titanium
- 27.2mm, 30.9mm, 31.6mm
- [27.2mm] 335mm, 370mm, 405mm, 455mm, [30.9mm, 31.6mm] 295mm, 335mm, 385mm, 435mm, 485mm
- [27.2mm] 65mm, 100mm, 120mm, [30.9mm, 31.6mm] 80mm, 100mm, 125mm, 150mm, 175mm
- cable-actuated, hydraulic internal cartridge
- Claimed Weight
- 400g - 550g
- Recommended Use
- cross-country, cyclocross, enduro, gravel, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?