Select Style & Size
LEV Si Dropper Seatpost
Tossing upgrades on your bike left and right can be a little hard for you to justify, but you've heard the argument for dropper posts enough times, and you're ready to take one on. The problem is you don't want to blow your entire upgrade budget in one place this year. That doesn't have to mean you need to settle for less, instead reach for the KS LEV Si Dropper Seatpost. Coming in at about half the price of the top model droppers, the LEV Si shaves the price down nicely by offering only what you need, and skipping the excess. It features internal cable routing, and KS's all-new keyway system that minimizes side-to-side play while you're riding.
The LEV Si Dropper is built to be tough, thanks to its sturdy anodized aluminum construction, and it features a reliable air-sprung actuation with hydraulically locking sealed cartridge for long lasting performance. Along for the ride is KS's KGSL alloy remote, comfortably nestling next to your brake lever for easy actuation on the go.
- A pocket-friendly dropper for upgrading your ride
- Sturdy anodized alloy for long lasting trail use
- Air-sprung actuation is quick and responsive
- Side-to-side play is reduced with new keyway system
- Includes KGSL remote for easy actuation on the go
- Item #KSS000G
- air sprung, hydraulically locking sealed cartridge
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- cross-country, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?