Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Mountain Bike Dropper Seatposts we have in stock.View Similar Products
eTen Remote Dropper Seatpost
Whether you're new to riding, or upgrading your ride, getting your ride dialed can put a hefty dent in your bank account. KS feels your pain, which is why they've crafted the eTen Remote Dropper Seatpost as an economical option for those of us thinking of tossing a dopper on our gravel rig, hard tail, or all-mountain shredder. The dropper is built from robust aluminum and steel, which means its ultra-durable, though it does weigh in a bit heavier than some of the pricier options. Internally it uses the same air-sprung hydraulic operation as the standard eTen, but rather than hosting the remote at the top of the seatpost that required you to pull a hand off of the bar to drop your setup, the eTen Remote Dropper has a remote actuation that you can mount on your bar for easy access, because the last thing you want to do when rolling into a chunky section of trail is take a hand off of the bars.
- An economical dropper post for pocket-conscious riders
- Burly aluminum mast holds up to wear and tear
- Steel stanchions withstand years of hard use
- Air-sprung hydraulic actuation allows you to fine tune pressure
- Saddle height is infinitely adjustable for the perfect position
- New remote actuation keeps your hands planted on the bars
- Item #KSS1WU6
- 27.2mm, 30.9mm, 31.6mm
- 300mm, 325mm, 385mm, 445mm
- 65mm, 75mm, 100mm, 125mm
- Recommended Use
- cross-country, enduro, trail, gravel
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
April 11, 2020
Does this model include a remote? Or does that need to be purchased separately?