Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select Style & Size:
Why We Like The eTen Dropper Seatpost
When we're looking for a solid dropper post on a budget, one of our go-to options is the KS eTen. It's an economical choice for our gravel rigs and mountain bikes, and we appreciate that it's not too much fuss to get it set up. It's built from robust aluminum and steel, which means it's plenty durable for long seasons and varying conditions on the trail.
- An economical dropper post for gravel rigs and MTB's
- Burly aluminum mast holds up to wear and tear
- Steel stanchions are built for longevity
- Air-sprung hydraulic actuation is simple and effective
- Saddle height is infinitely adjustable for the perfect position
- Handlebar remote sold separately
- Item #KSS1WU6
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.