Kryptonite KryptoFlex 710 Looped Cable
Select style & size:Select options
Secure your hoops.
You've got your frame locked and ready to go, but what about those new carbon wheels you laced up? Don't fret, that's what the Kryptonite KryptoFlex 710 Looped Cable is for. It offers 7-feet of braided 10-millimeter steel cable to thread through your wheels and attach to a Kryptonite U-lock, disc lock, or padlock to keep your hoops secure on your frame when you head to the pub for a few pints, or roll into work for your usual 9-to-5. Versatile and easy to use, you can also wrap the KryptoFlex 710 around your buddy's bike if you get to the pub and they realize they forgot their lock back home.
- A long and tough cable for securing components
- 7-foot length easily threads through wheels
- Perfect for locking bikes together outside of the pub
- Pairs with any Kryptonite U-lock, padlock, or disc lock
- Protective vinyl cover prevents scratching and rust
- Item #KRY0019
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
These cables are nice as a secondary lock to secure wheels or as a primary lock for short term security. These are the thickest loop cables I'm aware of at 10mm diameter, which provides pretty good security, but a thick chain lock is my primary means of protecting the investment that is my bikes.