Select Style & Size
Omnitrax V3.0 Triple Threat Aluminum Bar Wading Boot
Getting out on the water has always been a way for you to unwind and relax. Do so in the Korkers Omnitrax V3.0 Triple Threat Wading Boot Aluminum Bar Outsole, and have faith in your feet that you'll stay upright. These aluminum bars provide traction in slippery rivers and shores, conforming to the surface so you can walk with confidence. The sticky rubber underneath the bars is easy to clean when you're ready to move to a new locale, protecting fragile ecosystems from invasive species. The threaded, stainless steel attachment ports accept the bars or either of Korkers' other traction systems so you can change it up based on where you're going on a given day, reducing how much stuff you need to pack for your next fishing trip.
- Interchangeable outsole for wade fishing
- Aluminum bars conform to the terrain
- Compatible with other Korkers traction systems
- Sticky rubber sole is easy to clean
- Stainless steel ports are durable and easy to use
- Item #KKR000Z
- aluminum bars, rubber
- Recommended Use
- river fishing, saltwater fishing, stillwater fishing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?