Select style & size:Select options
Mack's Canyon Wader Bag
- A technical wader bag for a full day on the river
- 74L capacity holds plenty of gear
- Designated dry compartments are watertight
- Wet storage is ventilated for waders and boots
- Shoulder straps for an easy backpack conversion
- Item #KKR000W
- Q & A
One bag to hold it all.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
If you're like me, and you like to have all your fly fishing gear at the ready, this is the bag for you. My boots and waders are placed neatly in the bottom compartment, and all my gear in the upper. That includes my net, hip pack, wading jacket, hat, cap, reel bag, wading staff, extra fly boxes and assorted other things. A fly rod tube attaches securely to the outside of the bag, and more can fit inside. And there's still room to spare. So, basically, I throw this bag into the car and head off. No looking for and rounding up individual items. The bag is well made, the materials are 1st rate and should last for many years. There are several zippered compartments inside the bag for smaller items, as well as 2 on the outside. My only criticism is that the shoulder straps at the bottom of the bag (to carry it like a back pack, if you wish), should be removable. Highly recommended.