Why We Like The Greenback Felt Boot
The Korkers Men's Greenback Felt Boot is a loaded with features that ultimately offer paramount performance, unparalleled traction, and solid comfort, so you can focus on the fish (or lack thereof) rather than your feet. What we really like about the Greenbacks is that they feature the Omnitrax Interchangeable Sole System and come fully equipped with a felt sole. However, the Greenbacks are compatible with other Korkers' specific interchangeable soles, so you can adapt your traction to meet the performance needs of each river system
- Versatile wading boots ready for whatever your day has in store
- Synthetic upper material offers breathability and durability
- Traditional lace closure locks in a reliable fit and feel
- Hydrophobic material speeds up dry times for daily wear
- Internal drainage dumps water to keep your feet comfortable
- OmniTrax interchangeable sole system adapts your traction
- Item #KKR000L
- Upper Material
- traditional lace
- OmniTrax 3.0 (interchangeable sole system)
- Claimed Weight
- 2lb 7oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
5 based on 2 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
May 13, 2021
- I've put it through the wringer
March 22, 2021
- I've used it several times
- Size Bought:
- 5' 8"
This is my favorite wading shoe. They are not bulky which I love. Have held up very well so far and great traction in even the slickest surfaces.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help