Select style & size:Select options
Powder 22 Snowshoe
In the grand scheme of the Komperdell Summit Series, the Powder 22 Snowshoe is built specifically for lady explorers in the backcountry. Anodized aluminum provides a lightweight yet robust frame, smaller and lighter in weight than the Powder 25 or 30, with a U-shaped tail and rocker profile for efficient travel through deep snow. The decking material is tenacious and snow-repellent, so you won't find yourself gathering heavy powder as you hike, and it's resistant to chemicals, sun damage, and temperature extremes. Komperdell equipped these snowshoes with a front-claw at the fore-foot, and ice-rails integrated into the frame, giving you steady footing and good traction on ice and snow.
- Women-specific snowshoes for backcountry explorers
- Rocker construction built for easy hiking in the snow
- Aluminum frame offers a lightweight, durable build
- Robust decking material ready for wilderness treks
- Claws and side rails help bite into icy, uneven trails
- Easy step-in bindings adjust to fit all types and sizes of boot
- Item #KOM003J
What do you think about this product?
March 4, 2020
The worst snowshoes I ever owned
I have been using snowshoes most of my life . The second time I wore these the plastic clip snapped and the I can not secure the back with the strap. I have used these for a total of 90 minutes. Also they are made in a way with the cleats on the bottom that you continually get snow balls suck under the snowshoe taking some effort to remove. I tried to reach customer service but not return message and they only have an answering machine. They are ready for the trash.