Select style & size:Select options
Carbon Expedition Tour 4 Trekking Poles
Look no further than the Komperdell Carbon Expedition Tour 4 Trekking Poles if you're seeking a super-light, incredibly strong set of trekking poles for alpine touring and rigorous expeditions. Standing up to the rigors of ski touring and alpine mountaineering, these three-section collapsible poles feature a sturdy high-density Titanal upper matched with an incredibly stiff, lightweight carbon mid-section. Expedition medium-grips offer an ergonomic, supple feel for comfort and plenty of dexterity. Plus, the Powerlock 3.0 mechanism features high-density aluminum for reduced weight and maximum holding power.
Each pole provides a feathery light weight when in your hands or on your pack, and collapses down to 18 inces for low-bulk storage when every cubic inch of pack space matters. Their adjustable length accommodates a wide variety of users, lengthening from 47 to 57-inches. Other technical features include Ice-flex Tungsten/Carbide tips for gripping into firm snow and icy surfaces and corresponding Ice-flex baskets for support in snow and variable alpine conditions.
- Light yet strong poles for expeditions and tours in alpine terrain
- Combo of carbon and Titanal offers tons of strength at a low weight
- Foldable design takes up hardly any pack space on longer trips
- Powerlock mechanism ensures a steady hold but stays weightless
- Ergonomic grip is extended so you can choke up on steep sections
- Carbide tip offers a secure grip on icy and rocky surfaces
- Item #KOM003T