Prime II Glove
Pull on the Prime II glove and cinch down the Dual-Pull gauntlet closure before hitting the white room to give your digits warmth and protection that keep you focused on the powder. The durable nylon and goatskin outer handles daily use, while the lofty Primaloft insulation traps your body heat to ensure you stay comfortable. For added comfort and coverage these gloves boast a padded back of hand for unwanted run-ins with tree limbs, a soft goggle wipe to help you see clearly after repeated face shots, and a quick drying Accudri lining for dry happy hands.
- Durable and high quality glove for ski and snowboard adventures
- Nylon and leather outer fights off the elements and ripping
- Overlayed goatskin on palm and fingers grips ski poles easily
- Primaloft insulation traps heat to keep your digits happy
- Dual-Pull gauntlet closure traps heat and keeps snow out
- Foam padding on back of hand helps shelter your hand from impact
- Soft nose/goggle wipe keeps things clear and working well
- Item #KMB000E
- Q & A
I bought this glove for a snowmobiling trip this winter and I'm very impressed by all the glove I've gotten for the money. The fingers are surprisingly dexterous, but at the same time have consistent thick insulation surrounding them and they hardly bunch when you close you're fist. The leather is very decent quality and seems durable enough. I like how wide the cuffs are, it makes it easy to put these on over several layers. The seams all look tight and I'm fairly confident in it's ability to stand up to strong wind and moisture. I typically wear a large size glove and these are just about dead on. I'd prefer slightly more space so I could squeeze in some liners if I need to, but I think that would trade off some of the much appreciated dexterity. It's nowhere near cold enough here to actually test these out, but since there's hardly any reviews out there on these, I thought I'd give my initial impressions.