Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select Style & Size:
Why We Like The Nirvana Packraft
Back and better than ever, the Kokopelli Nirvana Packraft continues the charge of innovative packrafts with a slew of upgrades including an extremely stronger floor. We love that the 3-Point Thigh-Strap is now included so we can feel secure while playing in rapids right out of the bag. And play we do, seeing as this packraft was designed with narrow trim and aggressive rocker for great handling in whitewater conditions.
It comes with a spraydeck to keep water out as you surf waves and roll with the eddies, and extra thick sidewall material to defend against rocky encounters. An inflatable seat provides comfortable carry while you paddle your favorite rapids, and 2 d-rings placed inside the cargo area provide a convenient spot to attach dry bags. And if you want to store gear inside the pontoons, the Tizip option of the Nirvana Packraft gives you easy access to your storage.
- Lightweight, whitewater packraft designed for responsive handling
- Nylon ripstop offers ideal blend of weight and durability
- Ultralight spray skirt keeps you dry when the rapids get rough
- Tizip zipper (optional) offers extra internal storage longer trips
- Optional thigh-strap kit setup (not included) improves handling
- Narrow trim and increased rocker maximize performance in whitewater
- Backband keeps your back supported and comfortable on the river
- Inflation bag system is portable for easy, anywhere setup
- Item #KKP000E
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.