Select Style & Size
UL Aries Personal Flotation Device
Play it safe on the water whether you're paddling the calm waters of your favorite lake or more fast moving waters far from home. With a low-profile fit that lends itself to more active whitewater or sea kayaking, and a high back that's comfy in most recreational or sit-on-top kayaks, the UL Aries Personal Flotation Device make a great option for your daily paddling.
- A low-profile, high-back PFD for recreational use
- Durable 500D cordura is rugged and abrasion-resistant
- Minimalist design ensures unrestricted mobiliy
- PFC-free Gaia foam inserts feel comfortable in high-back seats
- UL certified for use in the US, but not Canada
- Item #KOKH08P
- USCG Approved
- Flotation / Buoyancy
- [XS/S] 16lb, [M/L] 16lb 8oz, [XL/XXL] 17lb 8oz
- front-entry zipper
- 1 self-draining zippered front
- Recommended Use
- flatwater paddling, ocean paddling, river paddling
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
September 8, 2021
Good except for a zipper flaw
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 7"
- 150 lbs
This seemed like a nice PFD until I tried to zip it up. The flaps of the zippers are too short and do not extend beyond the foam so that you have to vigorously push the front sections together to zip it up. My old Kokatat PFD has flaps that extend a couple of inches, and you can easily zip up while seated. The flaps on this do not clear the edges of the foam which is around 2.5 inches thick in the front. I liked the idea of thinner foam in the lower back to clear the kayak seat back, but I had to return it due to this design flaw.