Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Men's Paddle Pants we have in stock.View Similar Products
Just add a paddling jacket and you'll reach the take-out in dry style.
Wave goodbye to wet pants and soaked legs when you're wearing the Kokatat Tropos Deluxe Boater Pant on the river or in the creek. This general-purpose boating pant features waterproof breathable construction, an adjustable waist, and adjustable ankle gaskets. Ideal for the kayak, the raft, the canoe, or the sit-on-top, the Tropos handles inclement weather or spitting, fast-moving water with an equal amount of ease. Couple this pant with a paddling jacket like the Tropos Tempest Jacket or the Tropos Re-Action Jacket and stay dry from head to toe.
- Tropos shell features a waterproof breathable coating that allows sweaty moisture to escape from the inside out and that keeps external moisture out so you stay dry
- Tropos shell material is made of highly durable 4.2oz/yd2 nylon for seasons of use
- Factory seam taping further improves the waterproof protection of this pant by stopping leaks from forming at the seams
- Flexible waistband is made of neoprene that uses a Smoothskin coating that feels comfortable against your skin
- Waistband has a high-back design that provides additional coverage at the back of your waist
- Bungee drawcord waist adjustor allows you to quickly secure this pant at the waist
- Neoprene ankle cuffs have a slight stretch for comfort and feature an adjustable design so you can customize the fit to your liking
- Thigh pocket features self-draining holes, a quick-access hook-and-loop closure, and a key lanyard inside
- Consider the Hydrus 3L Tempest Pants if you want a pant with built-in socks, or for kayakers taking on serious water, look toward a bib pant like the Gore-Tex WhirlPool Bib
- Item #KOK0146
- Q & A
only wear In water
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
horrible product. purchased new, blew out crotch withinn first steps. three seams all failed. komatat repairs said they could not fix or replace the pants and refused to refund my money. when I told them what happened they said the pants were only made to wear In the water and actaully suggested i take them off before portaging or walking on rocks. #kokatatters