Select Style & Size
Scout High Top 3mm Neoprene Shoe
Count on the Kokatat Scout High Top Neoprene Shoe for protection in and out of the boat. The double-lined neoprene construction keeps your feet warm when you're plunging into frigid rapids, while the vulcanized rubber sole with toe and heel caps offers traction and durability when portaging or retrieving your boat after you get dumped in the river.
- Lightweight, mid-high bootie for whitewater paddling
- Double-lined 3mm neoprene provides warmth and protection
- Vulcanized rubber sole provides durability and traction
- Rubber toe cap and heel counter increase protection
- Hook-and-loop strap for adjustable fit
- GBS seams prevent flushing and offer durability
- Item #KOK0133
- [body] neoprene (3mm), [heel counter, toe cap, outsole] vulcanized rubber
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
February 13, 2017
Perfect whitewater boots
I really love these boots. I do a lot of winter paddling and they've kept my feet warm! Even during a swim or two. If you have to portage anything these shoes offer great protection in the sole to make it more comfortable. The traction system exceeds on both dry and wet surfaces. You wont slip very easily on those smooth river rocks. It's very important to me to have a water shoe that is easy to swim in for those critical moments when you need to swim well. I've worn shoes in the past that are to bulky and seem to make me swim worse and it's been a bad experience. Whether you're doing serious paddling or light recreational paddling, these shoes will be perfect! They work really well with all my dry gear.